Thursday, May 30, 2024

National Postcard Week? - Postcard History - Part Two

 I participated in the National Postcard Week 2024. I had created (designed and printed) postcards that I sent out to those on the list of people sent to me by the people who organized it. Part one was about what I did and sent out. This is part two; about the postcards that I received from those on the list. It is not really organized. I think it is how I received them. This is just photos of those postcards. See part one read more about National Postcard Week 2024.

The postcards came from all over the country. There was three that I sent to outside of the USA but I received a couple from outside the USA that wasn't on the list of participants (at least I didn't see them on the list I had - added after I received my list? - unknown but still neat that I got them but now I wish I had sent them one but couldn't since the postcard didn't have their return address [take breath - way long sentence]). 










This is not a postcard but it was in the envelope with the postcard and I thought it was neat so I added it with the other photos of postcards. 



Some of the postcards came in an envelope. I think this is a neat way of sending the postcard. It opens the back of the card so where one can write more without having to worry about leaving space for an address (to and from). 


I am hoping to participate next year too. It was a lot of fun (creating, sending and receiving postcards). 


I like printing out my own postcards. I use a photo printer and postcards to print different things on them (photos, designs, etc.). I will post more on this part in a different post.

TomLeeM

2024 / 05 / 30

TomLeeM at Café Press
(the site is down but I am working on getting it back up)








No comments:

Post a Comment