Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Pi Laptop?

I came across this laptop kit that uses the Raspberry Pi board. It is really neat since one assembles it before using it. I have not bought one, yet (perhaps in the future). I do think it is cool. One can learn about computers and the software when one assembles this computer. 

I think this is neat. It is a laptop that uses the Raspberry Pi computer board. It is a kit. One assembles it oneself. I think one could learn a lot by putting it together. 
I like the clean look of the Pi Top. It is a very simple design.

One can see the placement of the Raspberry Pi inside the case. 

One can see the power port? 

It seems thick but this is probably to accommodate the Raspberry Pi board.

It has a nice shape; traditional laptop size.

Here is all that one gets, per the site where this photo was taken from.

I like the traditional laptop look to it. 

 One can see the Raspberry board that is inside.


A couple of places that has the Pi Top. 













No comments:

Post a Comment