Saturday, September 23, 2023

Google Playbooks?

 



I found another way to read e-books. It is the Google Play Books app. It is the third e-book app that I have on my phone. My phone is an android phone; therefore, I have access to the Google Play apps and other things available in it. 

I have downloaded a few books on it. I have read most of them. I have read most of the books. Since it is on my phone, I can read the e-books anytime I have some extra time to do so. Since I usually carry my phone with me most places, I can read it anytime I want to (I do really want to since one can learn a lot by reading books [printed ones and e-books]). 

I need to download more e-books. There is a lot of e-books, and e-magazines available via the app. I have checked so many in such a variety of prices. I think there is something for almost everyone. 














TomLeeM 


2023 / 09 / 23


 



No comments:

Post a Comment